Why i can't upload a photo in LUYA admin filemanager?

when i try upload photos, interface said me unlink (filename), no such file or directory. file get upload to server, but he didn.t show in filemanager, if i put command admin/storage/process-thumbnails - i can see this file, but if i change this file - interface said me - There was an error while applying the filter to the file.

Hi @crazy_racoon Could you please post me the Stack Trace so we can see which lines throws the Exception. What server infrastructure are you using? Did you install those php extensions? curl, fileinfo, mbstring, icu, phar, zip? Does your Webserver have permission to read/write/delete files? Did you set 0777 permission to storage folder public_html/storage? Maybe the system is not able to cleanup the temp file, can you post the file path which it is trying to unlink?

this expensions installed.
public_html/storage - 0777 permission.
Maybe the system is not able to cleanup the temp file, can you post the file path which it is trying to unlink?

• maybe! i try this and reply you) thank you for your answer!!

Please post the full stack trace and/or include the full exception message, maybe also take a look at the logs. If you don’t provide more informations we can not see in which part of the software your problems happens. Maybe its cleanup (as mentioned), maybe its uploading, maybe its while converting the files (ensure gdimage is installed).